Saturday, July 13, 2013

Make Up For Ever Mini Haul

MUFE Mini Haul! 
During my stay in MP School, I really enjoyed experimenting and playing with Make Up For Ever products on different models. Since the first day, I was so impressed with all of their products! I even mentally wrote down my own shopping wishlist of the products I wanted to have in my kit. :)) Unfortunately, Make Up For Ever in the Philippines does not have a store anymore, but rumors say they'll be back next year. And so, I discovered this store called 'Make Up Pro' through a classmate in MP and they sell a lot of US, UK and high-end makeup products and tools for a lower price! The really good thing is that they sell MUFE for a much cheaper price than MUFE in stores! How cool is that?! :) 

I looked up the store online and finally wrote down my MUFE shopping list. I went to the store and, OMG. It was makeup paradise!! We're talking about MAC, MUFE, Illamasqua, Ben Nye, Sugarpill Cosmetics, OCC, Tom Ford, YSL and many more! I really took my time browsing through their products, and I just had to resist! It was like a candy store for kids, except that it wasn't candy. Kept reminding myself of this: I MUST STICK TO MY LIST (repeat 10 more times). Anyway, enough about the store raving and here's what I got...



From L-R: MUFE HD Primer, MUFE HD Foundation and MUFE Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

Make Up For Ever High Definition Primer in 0 - Neutral

This product 'nourishes, moisturizes and softens skin, creating a glowing effect.' and 'creates a protective layer on the skin allowing the foundation to glide on smoothly.' I've tested this product on models and they always say that this product feels really nice on their skin. I tried it and it goes on very light. I like the way it smooths the surface of my skin without really adding a noticeable layer of product on my skin.
MUFE HD Foundation in 117 and 173 - 'an oil-free medium to full coverage liquid foundation, which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.' I got two shades so I can mix them according to a client's complexion. I really like the consistency and quality of this product. Still thinking if I should get 1 more shade. :)

MUFE Aqua Brow in 3 and 10
Aqua Brow is a waterproof eyebrow corrector that 'fills, defines and lengthens eyebrows.'

This is my personal favorite! I'm so glad I found this brow product because I tend to be very OC when it comes to shaping and filling in eyebrows. Haha! I just love how pigmented this is and it really does hold up to warm/humid weather. I wish I had gotten 1 more shade though!

Stay tuned for upcoming reviews on these products! :) <3



1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete